5 Reasons Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Is Actually A Great Thing

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Cyril
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-04-06 04:19

본문

ghost alarm installation near me (te.legra.Ph)

The theft of vehicles is increasing, especially keyless entry vehicles. The autowatch ghost installers near me 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's set up with a specific pin code. It's small and is affixed to the vehicle loom, making it almost impossible for thieves to steal. It will also send an immediate message alert on your mobile to let you know if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

cropped-KeyLab-1.pngThe smallest GPS alarm on the market, ghost alarm installation near me ghost can be installed in a secluded location within your vehicle to ensure that thieves won't be able to locate it. It tracks the GPS location and also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise method of tracking your car than the LoJack system that could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere in the world if your smartphone has a cellular connection and can accept messages. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be traced. It is easy to hide to ensure that thieves don't alter the device.

Message alerts

bmw x5 ghost installer Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any phone capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts provide immediate "movement" detection, as well as a link to Google maps for the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

대량 쿠폰 문의

모바일쿠폰 B2B 구매 안내

이디야커피의 다양한 모바일 상품의 대량 구매 및 상담을 도와드립니다.

이디야커피 디지털 상품권

상담 운영시간 : 월~금 09:00 ~ 17:00 (토/일요일, 공휴일 휴무)

상품 구매 및 제휴 문의 : coupon@ediya.com메일 문의

• 답변은 신청 시 기재한 메일 또는 유선으로 운영 시간 내에 안내됩니다.
  • 기재 오류로 인하여 답변이 불가할 수 있으므로 메일 주소 및 전화번호를 꼭 확인해 주
    시기 바랍니다.